Here a are a few tricks you can try yourself:
- Tilt your monitor down to ensure your sitting position does not get affected.
- Position your monitor in such a way that the windows are in front of you.
Try and go as green as possible for the sake of our planet and yourself. It is not always possible to go completely green right away, but start with the small things like using less paper or buying energy saving bulbs.
Some other ideas include:
- Recycle or re-use your paper.
- Switch to digital tools.
- Use natural light if possible.
- Turn off electronics when you don’t use it to save on your electric bill.
- Activate power-saving features on your electronics.
- Ensure that any electronics you are not using gets recycled properly.
Lastly, after all these tips make your home office design your own. The space must reflect who you are as a person and support your productivity as well as your well being. No one person is the same and we encourage you to create your own space.
If you are ready to take on your own home office, but you are not sure what would work best for you, we can help. You can browse through our products on our website or get in touch with one of our specialists that will take care of all your needs.