Chances are your device doesn’t have a USB or HDMI port anymore? At least you can use this adapter to connect your device to TV’s, monitors and projectors and use a USB port again.
Connecting a USB-C device to HDMI enabled televisions, monitors or projectors to display video and audio. to share your video or images. (Note: Designed for computer only, Not recommended use for tablets and phones)
USB 3.0 Super Speed, data transfer speed of up to 5Gbps. HDMI 1.4 port – Keep the Macbook and HDMI equipment on the same screen, supports resolution up to 2K (1920×1080) 60Hz, delivering a incredibly clear video image to the connected display, by 60Hz refresh rates, never worry about blur, distortion and delay.
USB C HDMI Adapter, Supports 2K/60Hz, Suitable for 2016 / 2017 MacBook Pro, MacBook 2015/2016, ChromeBook Pixel, Dell XPS 15, XPS 13-9350-R1609 13.3 and other Type-C notebook.
USB C to USB A: Allow you to connect keyboard, mouse, U Disk, Hard Disk, thumb drive to MacBook Pro or other Type-c Devices
Driver-free installation with no external software drivers required or power required
- HDMI output2K (1920’1080) 60Hz
- HDMI version1.4
- USB3.0 transmission speed: 5 Gbps (Downwards compatible USB2.0/1.0)
- USB output voltage: +5V (0.25V)
- USB output current: 900MA
- Working temperature: -10~45 Degrees Celsius
- Storage temperature: -20~75 Degrees Celsius
- Suitable models: Type-C notebook
- Windows / Mac os and etc.
- MacBook/ MacBook air/ MacBook pro/ dell xps /google Chromebook and etc.
- MacBook Pro 2016/ MacBook 12-inch / Lenovo Yoga900-13ISK/ Dell Alienware13 R2
/Dell XPS13Operating/ Chrome pixle2/ HP ELITE X2 1012 G1/ Samsung 900X5L/ MI Air/ Huawei Mate Book